Tuesday, June 07, 2005

tirin 2 daes..

mon..went to sch for music onli..den hang out wif my new friends in orchard..we took several neoprints...haha..qte fun n super crazi...we went for a ktv session aft that...again..took a lot of pics n had fun...yeap...we went shoppin aft that...hmm...prices r high sia..or mayb im juz too stingy...scare to splurge all my money sia...cant overspent money...felt super tired aft that den went hm le...
at nite..felt lazy n juz stare in front of tv..had a long fone conversation...cant do without dat i tink..which is kinda bad...revise a little bit den went to slp le..
todae mornin veri tired...hmm..my eng quiz gt improvment..so mus jiayou hard le...yeap..durin cls i was practically dozin off..i ahte that to happen..mus perk up..summore my midterms r juz nxt wk...came hm rite aft that..watch tv while havin lunch..revise n do my eng stuff den read econs..was strugglin to kip awake...jialat sia...duno y so tired...dats y cum online for a while to wake myself up..ltr goin to study more econs n sum music..hmm..cant let loose le..fpr nw studies is impt de...
was hopin aft my midterms hang out wif my old pals..gt sum time le..hope im nt neglectin anione le...ya...long time nv heard or c dage le..hope he is doin great in the army ba...wan sing ktv wif u...hahaha....
gambatte ba

No comments: