Saturday, July 23, 2005

nobody noes

watched nobody knows...sum jap movie abt 4 children...the mum startin still gave them cr and all...(btw all the children hv diff fathers)..however aft that the mum left them all alone to fend for themselves..they went thru diff stages till the end whr they hv to live on the park's water and leftovers frm the shop...felt dat i realli am fortunate...at least my parents r thr to cr for mi n thr r enough money to spend n all..i realli shd be guilty for nt tkin tings for granted sia..tis movie mk mi ponder abt life in general n all..life is fragile...realli..we realli mus cherish stuff ard us n all..it touched my heart...
todae is another lazy sunday..will be muggin ltr aft watchin tv the entire mornin le...misss u....

hao xiang ni...(translation)
hi..my one and only
its been some time since we last met
but i cant help thinkin of ur voice by my ears
are you feelin great todae? are you happy?
remember to tk things easy, the world isnt as bad as you think
although im not by ur side
there is a string around my heart
attaching you ,followin u
i really miss you..
whenever i closed my eyes, you will be thr...
don't ever forget..our promise
that i always rembered in my heart
no matter where you are, dont forget how much i love you
no matter how busy you are,remeber your meals
when you are driving,remeber to be careful
to be truthful, i really am happy that you are always my guardian angel
till the end of time,i will still be holding your hands
although you are not by my side
but im still in ur heart
i will wait for you
i realli miss you..till i cant breathe
till i lose all my energy..but its okie
juz dont ever forget our promise
its stays forever in my heart
no matter where you are
dont ever forget hw much i love you
i will always be here
remeber dat i love you..

No comments: