Wednesday, January 11, 2006

another 3 teeth gone

well well wel...aft a veri sumptous dinner on tues...which is my grandma bdae....yeap....went to pull off my teeth on wed earli in the mornin..yeap....still feel nervous tho i done tis b4 le..tot tis time will b beta but no...is actuali more painful tho i gt 3 jabs le...sux...my tears r like flowin down as the dentist pull of my wisdom tooth...yeap..super slanted n hard to pull..spent like 1 hr plus to actuali extract the whole ting out....came hm feelin the same...painful n xinku..slept thruout the afternoon....luckily the blood stop during the evenin...
todae...is kinda swollen but at least nt as bad as the pther time...hope can recover faster sia...sch startin soon le....n oso my fav festival cny is oso cumin le....
will put braces aft cny....tml ed may drop by....hope will njoy ba
my granda bdae...jape
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: