Sunday, December 10, 2006

thoughts

suddenly had some thoughts bout some stuff.....gettin emo??hahaa..i duno....

feels dat im nt as simple minded as b4 le ba...to look at things juz like dat....guess mayb im becoming more realistc...or sth..guess the older i grow up..the more ugly side of the world i actuali c...it suxs...but i guess is the reality...feel dat i realli nid to change a lot of my views on tings...learn to be more appreciating to tings dat r ard mi n all...im actuali a realli blessed person...guess its impt to tink of the gd tings dat happen to u..n sometimes nt comparing to others...its tiring i guess....

thr r sooo mani tings i wana accomplish sia....to slowly change my bad ways n negative thinking on stuff....if possible find a short term job aft i come back frm shanghai...mayb tk part talentquest to train my singin..i nid to train more..feel dat im deproving le...urgh urghs....more surprises to ed....n continue to maintain gd r/s wif ed....sth like dat ba..for my hols...mus jiayou le.....

i nida sometimes calm myself down....listen to the gd side of mi...nt to be narrowminded....a pure mind

i nid to follow my heart...

No comments: