Saturday, May 05, 2007

yay!

went ob todae for cls...exception tis time cuz we r all nt free on suns for the time being....

is realli nice to go back thr.....todae i tink i gt slightly improve...which is realli gd....i shall continue to wrk on my chest voice...mk sure my placement is lower instead...jiayou to myself....heeeeeeee

went to vivo aft dat wif yanxin n xiuying....hmm...had dinner at asian kitchen...hai hao la...i tink the dumplings r qte gd...n the place itself oso....ok la....but as usual vivo is like super packed wif ppl la...so abit sian diao....we didnt stay long oso....yanxin...get well soon!!!!!!!!!!

came hm n pia finish wad i wana do liao...yay!!!!gg to be spending money...mother's day and everythin...i realli shd just stay at hm n slack.....hahhaa...save money!!!!!!

gg to play my dinerdash le...!!!!hahhaaa

tho im still jobless...but im enjoying every bit of my hols for nw..hahhaa

No comments: