Friday, August 17, 2007

im home

woohooo everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

im back in sg..back earlier...due to taifeng..a veri strong one....some of my plans hv to be cancelled n im hm earlier instead of nxt tues......

is a realli excitng trip for me..for these 10 daes...i realli learned a lot....at least i tink im slightly more independent...doin tings by myself..tking cr of myself...but at the same time..crazy shopping and doin things i nv done b4 like riding the motorcyle...tking the plane back alone.....

im qte lucky to actuali get a seat last min yest...n my whole trip hm is qte a safe one...talk to the professor sittin nxt to me....qte a nice old man..heheeeee....

when i landed at sg toae....i seriosuly is smiling to myself...i miss hm loads and loads...i cant wait to meet mama n xuannie,hui...edwin and all my friends.....at first i tot noone is picking me up...xuannie is late to pick me up...but i gt a surprise...edwin did came..he couldnt find me..dats y....i noe is kinda crazy but i ran str up to him..give him a huge hug.....damn happy....

a lot of stuff to pack...i tink tmr is my rest dae n packing dae.....

n i become so tanned...due to the big big sun thr.....

shall upload pics tmr.......yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: