Sunday, October 07, 2007

broke

im officially broke...

super super broke....is a maranthon of bdaes tis mth...super sian....

haizzz..y r thr so mani babaies in the mth of oct..and is all 21st bdaes!!!!!! arrrrrrh...hahaaaa...hv to start racking my brains on hw to save up....had a nice dae todae....singing finally became better..shall contiinue to jiayou....slacked ard alone for some time.....which mk me ponder on some stuff and spend some time alone with myself oso...

but i njoyed my last part of the dae...tepanyaki with gugu,hui and xuannie....food is yummy..shall go again nxt time...had loads of fun...we r crazy todae...all of us..laughing and acting like kids..love that!!!!!

coming week will be bz for me...

- start mugging for mid terms
- do my speech
- start ugc presentation wrk..urgggh
- sat-->doing charity tingy at istana
- sun-->singing plus mis wahwah 21st!!!!

gettin real lazy to blog recently...and to upload pics..even more lan...hahaaaaaa

ok la...shall put on a pic for nw


tis is so cuteeee!!!!!

No comments: