Friday, November 23, 2007

enchanted

went to watch enchanted wif ed todae at tpy......

i love the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the ideal romantic love story..i tink is a combination of fantasy and reality but is real sweet..esp the ballrm dancing part...u can realli feel the love btw them..


pic tken frm en blog.....and the songs r niceee too..im gg to find the songs...the movie realli kidna mks me start tinking bout the swit times i had wif ed...my childish romantic fanasies....i tink is realli nice to let urself sink into those lovey dovey feelins...n get usrself all nua diao...once ina while la....lol....

i wonder if our r/s will hv the happy ending story too.....forever and ever....arrrrrh...so swit the movie....

everyone shd go watch it...!!!!!!
my mouth is still feelin weird..im praying hard dat im nt gg to sprain the side of my face,...dat wld be the most weird place....y must all weird sprains happen to me..earlier was the backache..nw...the side of my face so suani can practically feel my bones movin...ewwwww....

super nua to start mugggin...but i realli hv to start tml or wad le....

i still wana watch hero...takuya!!!!!

No comments: