Friday, February 15, 2008

my 22nd bdae...

i really have to admit..im kinda becoming lazy to blog recently...feb is realli a bz mth for me n thr r sooo mani tings to blog abt..didnt even noe whr to realli start..lol

aniwae...im officially now 22...ya..the big double two...realli getting old..n b4 i knew it..i prolly will be entering thirties....i totally njoyed all the celebrations n thanks for all the pressies n nice sms/friendster testimonials/ tagboards/facebook!!!!!!i love all of u!!!!


1. Eve of birthday(11thfeb)


had a small little celebration with yanxin n xiuying at nyny...i was weirdly hungry dat dae n i juz cant wait to grab my fav pasta thr....both of them were late but i went in str aniwae...den xiuying pass me this musical note necklace n red envelope with a card inside....thr r both pretty....wore necklace immediately..heeee...


n then it was our yummy dinner which i couldnt resist gobbling everythin...heeee...

buffalo wings....


my all time fav....

n as usual..gossips/little love stories were updated...we had nice dessert too!!!!

yanxin duno doing wad....heee


n me n xiuying...bz-ing..


n a nice one wif yanxin...


waffles!!!!


was abt to leave when they pass me another package of pressie...heee...surprise!! thr was a hell loads of things inside....a nike water bottle(both of them hv the same one so they bought me another..cute!),a nice vintage green tee, a very my style pencil box..n i love the bag whr they put everythin in..they call it the korean theme!!!!i love the pressies....

unwrapping process---by yanxin


n my pressies..


head hm aft dat....den i saw this small lil paper on my desk....is frm hui and xuannie!!! is a redemption voucher for my pressies for the nxt time..hw creative!!!!!


den dad,mom n xuan came hm n they went all the way to carlton hotel to get me a bdae cake...


damn touched!!!!!!!
the cake is super cheesy n damn yummy!!!!!! thanks papa n mama n xuannie!!


the bdae girl...me!!!



2. My birthday (12 feb)

went to sch in the mornin for cls...sth scary happen in cls..my clsmate had low blood pressure n fainted..was qte serious oso..in the end thr were medics n police coming...damn scary..luckily she was ok the nxt dae...

back to my bdae ba..lirong gave me a small pressie n en's pressie.. i gt loads of hugs n wishes frm clsmates!!!!!thanks!!!

the 4 of us...


frm lirong...


n enen....


den rite aft cls...me,sy,en went over to faith hse for steamboat...we finalli have a decent gathering..too bad melmel is nt here wif us...had fun throwing in food n eatin all the food...thr is this weightin scale near the dining table...we took turns to weigh ourselves rite aft our lunch..

gettin ready...


n foood!!!!

hahaaa..all of us gained one kg..amazing sia!!!...n b4 i forgot..mel call me frm usa during the meal to wish me!!! was super duper touched!!!!!!cant wait for u to be back girlie... the whole afternoon is damn nua aft dat..we sat tog to watch tv...den had a 4 hr long chat on faith's bed..is realli nice catchup

me n sy on the super comfy chair


however becuz of all the long galchat...waas super late for my date wif hui n xuan......im super sorry to let hui wait for an hr plus...plus she is alr qte tired....the atmosphere was qte weird at the beginnin but aft dat...we r back to our crazy selves....

had dinner at lek thai..the food is realli yummy n price very reasonable...highly reecommened thai place other than the usual thai express...we had our fill

xuan with her coconut..her fav fruit nw..


pineapple riceeee....


damn nice kangkong..


n my fav of all..horfan!!!


n nice chicken..


n they gave me my presents...

unwrapping them...




a huge bag of goodies----a fake sunflower(they noe im allergic to flowers), a letter frm both of them(real swit!!!),a black bag that i always wanted, n inside the bag r 4 bangles that i find it pretty when i went shoppin wif hui....


the present is realli thoughtful and creative....thanks girls!!!!!!!!

aft dinner...we head off to cottage waffle place at suntec city..the place is qte cosy,wif nice music n i feel is a great place to chill wif ur friends...



me n hui n sunflower....


n xuannie...


we ordered choco fondue waffle that is for couples..but obviously i didnt realli eat the choco...n our fav earl grey tea....yum yum!!!!!


thr r also nice notes pasted all over the place...love the place....(our notes over thr)


i love the celeb with u girls!!!!!thanks for the time n effort!!!love u girls!!!!!!!



3. Vdae/bdae celeb wif ed

recieved small vdae pressie for clsmates...u guys r real swit..thanks!!!!


i gave this to my mama


n xuannie...heeee

in the evening...went to mit edwin....we decided nt to go mount emily n save it for our 3rd yr anni...the booking time is tooo late n nt conviment for both of us...so we went to white dog cafe at vivocity...on my way thr....i was observing couples n males holding huge/small bouquet of flowers....their expressions is soo funny..they looked awkward n kinda shy...n as for the couples...all so lovey dovey...could feel that the mrt is overflowing with loads n loads of heartshapes...

n den i finalli rch thr n saw ed waiting for me...heeeee....i like that feelin...when he saw me frm far n lookin str at me...i tink is swit....we den hang ard at vivocity...oh..i met up wif janice n her bf for a while...they r alr halfway thru their date le.....haaaaa...

we went to white dog earlier n i hv to sae that their service is realli gd dat dae....we entered 15 mins earlier(reservation time:845pm) n food was served qte fast......

ed serving me...heeee


our foood....
mushroom soup...


wurst..my pasta..


i highly recommend the steak thr..is soft n tender..


n the dessert is super fillin..thr is like generous servings of icecream n strawberries....


ed eating icecream....


den it was exchanging of pressies...heeee...glad ed love the top n wallet...


n as for me..i LOVE the furla wallet...tink is pretty...super duper thanks for this expensive wallet dat u hv been saving up for some time...



i love the night stroll home...sweet n funny!!!!!


super njoyed this dae....thanks eddie a lot!!!!!!! a lot of effort put in!!!!!!

No comments: