Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last lesson of sem

mixed feelins dae for me tho im dead tired.

odae is last cls plus last presentation for my entire uni life...Co. Paradigmers did great!!!!!!!presentation went on ok...managed to squueze out some vvoice while presenting...realli glad wrking wif u guys..nv knew we cld hit off so well aft the whole project....all the discussions..gossiping session...lookin at handbags frm newspapers....great wrking wif u guys...


realli felt dat i grew a lot compared to first time when ii came SIM...met a bunch of gd friends--suying,faith,cat,mel n a lot more la....became more mature n oso learn nt to study too dead..n oso my presentation skills improved soo much due to all the lil grp presentations...sy n faith forced me to speak naturally....haaa...ya..n faith help me change my look oso la...helpin me try to mkup...bring us to nice saloon...n of cos all the shopping n ktv trips...

vinatge us.



feel a lil sad n very she bu de suddenly..cant believe my unilife is ending nxt wk....dats soo soon..i dun even think im prepared enough...

if onli my throat still dun hurt...todae will be a realli happy dae for me...

simers...will miss u ppl...n good luck for nxt wk final final exams!!!!!!!!!

i wan my throat to b ok soon....hopefully i dun hv to go tk xray...y mus this happen at this period of time!!!!!urggggh!!!!!

No comments: