Monday, May 26, 2008

working process

my short 4 daes temp job is finalli over!!!!

tho it was realli tiring n my legs r like super damn nua BUT i truly enjoyed myself..mk new friends, learned abit more abt hw to be a salesgirl(nt easy at all..heee),interact with loads of strangers..great opportunity to learn meeting up wif diff ppl...n oso get to mit up wif enen la..haaa...im no longer in sch nw..so prolly our miting times will decrease oso...

start of our job...haaa


my messy stall


n our poor legs..heee


while waiting for train aft wrk..yi shu



one of our new firends..realli feel like siewling..haaa


addidas was realli nt bad to us la...we had gd lunches n dinners during our breaks...haaa..n gt free stuff in return oso...was realli a gd experience....

ed came over to pick me up yest oso..THANKs and SORRY at the same time....hee..hopefully can mit up more oso ba..

shall slack todae n rest my feet..heee

No comments: