Monday, July 14, 2008

graduation weekend

had an extra dae off for grad dae.but b4 dat...had my first ktv outing wif my colleagues at partyworld...was realli fun n all of them can realli sing lor....we shd hv more outings like dat...more bonding sessions!!!!!!yays!!!


fri. veri impt dae for me...my grad dae....woke up earlier to pack my stuff for prom oso...weirdly i wasnt feelin super exicted or wad...juz v normal kinda feelin...esp when enen is not realli graduating wif me....hate the admin ppl lor...

mel n me b4 dressing up in our robe.


aniwae..is realli interesting to c the other clsmates feelin diff n wearing the grad robe...we look like owls--quoted from christabel...haaa



me n cat.


the ceremony is veri shen sheng ba...we walked in wif all the main ppl frm ub--they flew here for the ceremony...n some of them realli had robes dat look like harry potter...thr were qte a few speeches...n then i finalli get to go up the stage n get my cert..the usual ritual but i was feelin qte nervous...is like this is finalli the end of my studying career ba...super mixed feelings....


true bff.


wif lirong, n oso..wif joanne n dionne.



n then aft the ceremony...i was super damn hungry la..haaaa...had the buffet n then is loads of photo taking time...took a lot of pics la...lol...

teachers.(lookalike will ferrell--Dr Sachs and gaylene below..my fav lecturers n mckelvey-always listening to our complaints)




the moment i waited for.


me n zhi,fel.


the clique.


family.

tho feelins super mixed up but i still had fun.

aft dat we rushed to enen hse to dressup...always love these dressing up sessions...all of us will crowd round the mirror to makeup or check ourselves out...heeeeee....n then we head on to monsoon to style our hair...took loads of pics while waiting tooo....thanks to shawn for mking us look niceee...


at monsson wif weiyang.


3 bz women.


we rched the bash qte late actualli..ard an hour late le...the party alr started...hmm...as usual more pics wif everyone esp when everyone is all dressed up n lookin prettty..

the place.


the party was juz alright for me...esp when we dun realli drink n all....had a bit of fun wif enen juz chilling at the second floor n tkin more pics....(wif hai,bai,sam,fel and benny)



starry ceiling.


oh..we went to visit the hotel nxt to the pub--majestic hotel..is sort of a boutique hotel...tho i didnt realli like the ppl in charge thr...but the rms r realli niceeeee...

me n en in n outside the hotel.



me n aliah.


the room.


they even had this bathtub dat is outdoors....super coool la...haaa..but is not cheap oso..


thanks ed for sending me hm aft dat..rch hm real late n i totally k0-ed aft dat.

sat. slpt till noon n den went out for a short meeting wif serene--colleague.pei her get her cam stuff..aft dat me n xuannie went bugis to shop...gss is startin to look beta...esp when is nearing the end ba....n we had our supper at jco donuts...lim huihui!!!!nxt time we shall go thr slack...the donuts wif coffee rocks...!!!!!!n is new at bugis...realli nice place to juz sit n chat the whole dae...


sun. ktv session wif yanxin.is 2 times during a wkend for me but i still love ktv-ing...we sang all the super damn hard songs lor..n we heck cr if we went out of tune or wad..was crazy fun!!!!tooo bad the klunch food sucks...used to be a lot beta de lor....aniwae..we sang till we r worn out....nxt wk xiuying finalli cna join us for cls again le!!!!yay!!!met ed for a short dinner den back to home.


hectic wkend rite?...still qte tired todae at wrk...thr r times when i realli stone infornt of the computer screen..heeee...

i njoyed my lunch tho..at pasir panjang food market...me n my colleague shared this curry rice..each of us paid 4 bucks n we r damn stuffed....super yums!!!!!!


tmr another usual wrk dae.

No comments: