Sunday, August 03, 2008

nua-ing weekend

unlike my last few packed wkends...tis wkend turns out to b qte free for me..heee

fri lunch had one of the colleagues leaving so we had this mini farewell dinner at some dim sum restaurant..had buffet somemore...eat until damn full for the entire dae...was not bad.....njoy our lunch....


my bosses.


foood!!!!



nite time hang out wif hui to get her lappie skin...n had casual dinner...we shall hv a gd one nxt wkend...walk qte a bit den had abit of food at billy bombers...the fries r realli meant for giant ppl..so thick..n the cheese...they realli give a lot sia..haaaa...aft dat she came n slp over....was always crazy when hui come over...3 noisy women...heeeeee



sat. i finalli open my uob account!!!!!!!!!!my second bank account....im happy!!!!!tis can help me to save more nxt time....pei xuannie to mk her contact lenss aft dat...mk me feel like mking one pair oso...hmm..shall c hw it goes when xuannie gets her contact lens..(she gg to say bye to those specs le siaa).den we head hm n nua the entire nite..


todae is temple dae...kinda miss singing todae tho....aniwaes...i did njoy todae..relaxed myself n planned a lot for our upcoming camp..qte excited le sia..hopefully the camp will be damn fun..haaa...ed came for dinner aft dat n we finalli had a alone time todae....happpy!!!!!!realli like talking n nua-ing near the swimming pool area at nite..v comfortable esp when thr is nice cooling wind.....

super upclose pic of ed...lol...



simple wkend for me..i rested qte abit tooo....

sth random: i wan more of these nxt time....sudden crave...was real gd called ayam sth one...yumy!!!

No comments: