Friday, April 09, 2010

jiayou to myself

im finalli on to sth new for my job..will be gg to be finalli doin real mkting ..

to be honest..im excited and pretty scared at the same time..sth brand new..rlly scared i mite screw up and all...but i rlly hv to tell myself to keep trying my best..give it all my best..at least i wun disappoint myself..i need to leave my comfort zone and i guess dats the onli way i can improve and evolve into someone braver and different ba..:)

another accomplishment i had was krislyn wedding..was a sweet affair. congrats to both!!! n i njoyed loads tho is super duper tiring la..haha..first taste of satisfaction when i was lookin at the montage..of cos with the help of xuannie too...but im happy. :)



had random meetouts wif some of my friends..

nua-ing at wrk.hahaaa




kinda feel dat my life mite be turnin ard..need to stay focus and committed to the tings i wana do..jus do it and nt regret it ba..impt transition for me. :)

No comments: