Saturday, October 30, 2004

DeAd*mEat!

horrible tis few daes...ish lik i cant realli concentrate in doin finish my revision,keep wantin to watch tv..i can juz stare at the tv screen n there is nth to watch but i will juz b there..dun wana mug at all..guess im gettin realli tired ba...n my mood is like totally horrible..n damn foul..feel lik scoldin anione whu pisses mi off...i guess im pissin my friends too ba...i hope nt...veri messy life im leadin tis few daes..did nt accomplish much..was onli doin maths todae..n i did nt realli finish wad i wana finish too oso..haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
nxt wk is already the big tingy yet im behavin like tis..i ought to b banished or sth...all my pals r muggin so hard..n slpin earli..but im still the rebellious 1..dat slpt late at nite...n did nt mug dat hard....i wana push to my limits..but already half dead..realli need anythin to perks mi up.....cant b like tis...
realli hate everythin nw..includin myself...
its a damn cold nite....tryin to figure out wad is rite...wont u tk mi by the had n tk mi sumwhere new..duno whu u are..but i..im feelin alone in tis dark n dirty rm..feelin horrible.....

No comments: