Tuesday, November 09, 2004

3 more to go....HaNg On!

haizzz...nw still in the middle of my alevels..but at least finish the more important n heavy papers liao..ahead of mi is one more wk for mi to mug hard for my maths paper 2 n chem paper 1 n 2...den will be freedom date--19 of nov...den will b so shuang..well let mi update hw is my papers...
for gp..horribly...i wrote out of point n the compre sux..hope i wun fail dat...at least muz pass..tis is the onli ting i hope for liaozz....for lep..i sort of did my best...cant realli sae much...for chem..same tooo..but hope i didnt screwed it..a lot of ppl tink the paper is easy sia...hope can pass lo...for maths..which is todae...i find the paper is nt too easy or hard...kinda lik in the middle..juz hope n prayed hard that i didnt make ani careless mistakes lo...nw is juz like restin time liao..muz rest my brain liao...realli drained off...
for the nxt wk..muz pia hard cuz soon will be my release n freedom dae liao...so muz ren n jiayou....same to all of my friends out there...hang on there!!

No comments: