Saturday, February 12, 2005

my bDae...

was tired todae...woke up at 9 plus when i slpt at almost 3 last nite...hmmm..mayb i shd sae im excited for myself cuz todae celebratin wif pals in kbox...
guess everyone overslp..almost everyone was late includin myself..haha...we head off to kbox n start singin soon..stupid system..cuz they were upgradin..a lot of songs cant sing de...dat includes my fab di xin ying li..cant c my jerry yen..dat totally sux lo...
dage was late...but appreciate him comin..we ate our klunch..was beta than rest of the klunch..or isit my mood is beta...haha..here cum the funni part...they chose the song ya birthday by wang lee hom...haha..n when i wasnt noticin..they gt ready the cake n sang the song..is like realli r n b...first time c bdae is sing r n b version de..nt the normal happy bdae..haha..they were like clappin wif the rythem n all..n i was laughin my heads off...happy n surpirised..
ate cake n all..but wad a pity..dage left earli..leavin mi feelin gong..didnt noe he left la...the rest of the ktv session i was like singin most of the time..sang my heart out...tink todae is beta than the previous session...gdgd
yep..wad i gt todae..a bag frm zixin..cool bangle n ring..all yellow n alike lookin...wang lee hom cd..yeah...xie xie my pals sia...
was feelin nt too great after dat..feelin tired n nt in sum gd mood..pms ba..sort of tell sumone off frm cuttin our queue while tkin neoprint..felt beta..as i vent my anger ba..lol...felt beta afterwards..
went to suntec to find dage after his wrk..ate at mac..he is realli dreadfully tired...found out dat he is actuali had a tight schedule todae...but manage to squeeze sum time for my bdae...run here n thr..xie xie kor..n sowie..
went to temple aft dat..trust mi..is pretty borin..all the familiar faces r gone..all the older age ppl..except for the mymmar gals...sian..went hm ltr n show the gals ard our hse..
maid went back..dat means we hv to do hsewrk chores liao..we sort of devise a plan on wad we do..hope we will follow up the plan n nt b lazy...stayin at hm n rest...will b goin for sum interview on mon n spendin vdae wif galfriends..jiayou..

No comments: