Sunday, February 06, 2005

sPring Cleanin

woke up quite late todae..was like totally exhausted last nite...parents start naggin mi to clean up our rm n helped out wof the mass spring cleanin..help my mom while waitin for xuan to wake up..
after lunch we started cleanin up our rm..tho our rm is small but gt a lot of tings..clear my own study table..n clean up those cds..is like collectin dust..n while xuan n mi is cleanin we kept sneezin cuz is too dusty liao..haha
well...had a lot of fun cleanin up n jokin ard wif xuan...yeah...haha
evenin time..saw my maid cryin..told my mom bout it...den went to confront her...due to thee language barrier..hv to go ask the maid i noe frm 4th floor...found out my maid was missin hm..god n she is real rude when she tok to the agent..well..in the end she is goin off on my bdae..cuz she cant afford payin her own air tix..jialat lo..mom afraid dat she is weird..i hv to stay at hm to babysit her tomolo...sux...hope my mom change her mind...
hv been singin a lot todae...gdgd..muz train more...gettin rusty i tot...
tomolo mayb go swimmin..haven been wrkin out for sum time liao..hope the weather is fine tomolo ba...
juz nw looked through my old letters whr ppl write to mi de...suddenly feel appreciated..hehe..im a gd talker...haha..j/k..sum friends veri sad la..gt gf liao..den no contact liao..while sum r like totally busy..hope to get into contact wif them soon ba...
sian..hv to wait for my turn for com cuz my latop went siao liao...faster ok ba...

No comments: