Tuesday, May 10, 2005

rainy dae..

woke up feelin tired...juz restless...dragged myself to mrt..journey was long..thnx god im fast at findin seats so i can tk a nap..
met up wif the grp of gals in sch to go eng lessons together...had a shock when the lecturer wana give us a test so as to spilt us up according to our standard...urgh..haven been really writing essays for a really long time le lo..ya..proper english...sow hen i saw the question..is like argumentative and we are supposed to write sth short for half an hr..is nt enuff lo the time..was practically staring for the first 10 mins or so..mind was a total blank..then i start scribbling crap cuz there wasnt enough time..hmm..guess i got to revise my gp le..aft lessons went to holland v wif my friends oso..kinda weird..so quiet on the bus...if is my old pals..we will chat non-stop like duno wad lo...so weird..
sat down n had bk..den had sum real gd chat..tot it was really gd..went back to sim thr n tk bus to toa payoh..cant believe the trip is so fast..haha..happy sia...walked a long way to the central area to mit xuan to buy groceries...
came hm feelin restless..that dejected feelin again...hate dat..cried myself to slp...wasnt feelin myself and felt everythin was in a total mess...woke n ate sum noodels b4 finishin up my assignments..veri kiasu but i juz wana finish fast..den if i free can deal wif other stuff or revise...wana b hardwrkin n nt distracted...find myself irritatin...guess im too over le...mus start tinkin n control..shd nt let everythin go loose...yeap...control ar...
feel like tkin up sum music course outside...miss singin a lot...feel so weird without it...
tml longer dae..so jiayou..n mus focus hard...yeap...miss all my dearie friends....

No comments: