Tuesday, September 20, 2005

sweet

sch was fine...hmm..can onli sae this sem aint easy ba....aft cls went to mit ed..so paiseh of wad u done for mi...went to outram thr n sing k first...yeap...todae nt in a veri gd condition ba..plus someone veri noisy..den mk mi lost the feel le..but i still manage to relase my stress...aft that went to tui nan my right hand...took cab thr den waited for sum time b4 is my turn ba...yeap..so funni..last time i went to treat my right leg..nw my right arm..ahaha..aniwae..as usual is super pain when he twist n turn my arms lo..at the same time feelin kinda itchy oso..haha..thank god is done so soon..juz dat nw im wearin sum bandage tingy..the smell veri zhong wor...
aft that we walked ard...den settle down at delifrance for a healthy dinner...yeap..sum pasta that is more light..salad n earl grey tea...yeap..i like it la..but ed was complainin...still felt hungry so went to coffee bean eat the cheesecake..woah..super super nice lo...nxt time everyone shd go try...as we eat...we chatted bout our aspirations n all...n my stress recently...yeap..i cant realliw rk in stress ba..so for nw..gg to lessen my stuff...n do one stuff at one time..dun overdo my stuff...reorganise my stuff ba...thnx le...we ltr walked to clarke quay thr n rest...tot is qte nice to juz stand on the bridge n look at the river...look afar..cuz if u look closer n nearer..u will c a lot of garbage..yeap...
aft that jiu cum hm le...xie xie..noe u realli tired le..
came hm watch my jap show den read abit stuff...tml another dae in sch..jiayou ba

No comments: