Monday, September 19, 2005

troubled

didnt slp well at all last nite..bascially i hv been tossin and turning on the bed..n my right hand feels weird..mornin wake up le jiu read thru my stuff..tings arent gg inside my head...like nt absorbing stuff lo...went to mit wif ob friend at clememti to pass her stuff..hope we will do ok on sat ba...
sch was sian..ugc gt a lot of infor...the test sux as usal...i dun understand lo..i read so mani times le...but i still get my facts wrong..n sometimes juz suddenly go blank..hate dat...tryin to relax a little here...but guess my relaxation is still preoccupied wif studin stuff ba..hv to tk tings easy le...sch has tis bazzar..den gt ppl singin..hmm nt bad sia..tink they frm the lee wei siong sch de...sch fees more ex lo..
met wif ed for a while...helped mi release sum stress ba..xie le..esp ur effort to sum down..came hm n watched tv...den mug again...nth goes in again..guess im juz exhausted..n right hand is feelin qte suan oso...tml gg to c doc aft sch ba...gg to readjust my thinkin n all for muggin...

No comments: