Wednesday, October 12, 2005

finalli finish mid terms...

tis few daes hv been muggin..qte tirin oso..esp when i still hv to eat medicine...even more tired...papers todae i tot r okie todae....in the middle breaktime...went kbox wif en, her nan ren n mel...haha...nice singin session....nid to brush up on my singin oso sia..hope my throat faster hao ba...haha..sort of scream at the last part...all my them like gt a shock..haha....
aft dat rush back to sch to pia eng...super tirin todae sia..slpt thruout my whole journey...xuan friend at our hse lookin at old fotos..haha...so funni sia..took a short nap den watched tv..arh..the channel u show..prince turn into frog...sweet sia...but tml one veri sad...haix....
tml aft sch gg gugu hse to c my clothes...hehe..excitin sia...den mayb mit ed....hmmm...missin sumone sia..hehe
todae i will b restin my mind...brain tired frm memorisin...tml den read tings...go learn the song le..hehe

No comments: