Monday, October 03, 2005

pimplelised!!

arh!!!!so mani pimples nw....shit sia...is the outbreak...stress n dat ting la...hate pimples...mks my hands itchy lo..haha...todae is a super tirin dae for mi..m,ornin tk a lot of bks to sch...veri de heavy...com was oki...she teach veri slow...in btw..revise my stuff n took a veri short nap...aft dat jiu ugc le..quiz was fine..but serioulsy i tink i gt 2 wrong le ba..haix...at first i was still attentive n all...aft dat start dozin off...too tired le...slpt thruout my bus journey hm...did sum stuff b4 callin ed to relase my stress..hehe...xie le wor...always listen to my endless talkin...den jiu watch tv..the jap show on channel u realli nice sia...jhaha...watch till 10..jialat sia...mus cut down le...tml will cumh m earli to study study...wana do well...
wed in btw cls mayb will mit ed ba..duno yet..hehe

No comments: