Thursday, June 22, 2006

pics

coughs coughs.....hv been coughin da whole dae le..urghs...i hate it..my voice is gg worse again...realli do hope my tis stupid prob can get cured real soon
aniwae gt mit wif hui aft my cls..pass her da bag den we makan at foodcourt...hahaa...okie la..hui todae so crazi de...siao siao de..hahaaa...but fun lor..came hm feelin real tired sia..yeap..was muggin abit juz nw..will coniue aft i post tis entry...urghs..
tml will b gg out in the afternoon den dental den temple mitn..hehee..another busy dae...

tink sat will wake up earli n mug..fri too...mug aft outin..jiayou le!!

some pics yest..wif ah faith

tis is faith n her beauty pose on my bed....lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


my fav datou
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


my main clothings...still gt one more closet..nv enuff..lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


mi aft da mkover...porudly done by faith...for 1 hr...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


we all 2...niceee..xie le faith!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: