Sunday, June 11, 2006

sian

had a weird dream last nite..yeap..i slpt till like 12 plus gg 1...a veri long a weird dream indeed..pls dun let the same ting happen real life sia..lol...aniwae..my dae is practically siannn....my maid went to dapao chicken rice...yeap..secretly...den ate the rice while watchin nana....hmmm..great show i mus sae...i find some parts real romantic de....heheee..love it!
rite aft dat..go to bathe n mug le...yeap..revise most of my stuff...den im back to boredom...watched xmen on channel5..yeap..the one b4 the new xmen show..find it qte nice still..hahaaa...
im feelin kinda empty sia...duno hw to sae...so bored...n i dun like tis sian feelin at all..urghs...i wana do sth more constructive ba...
n one more ting..when im real bored...i will juz eat..tho im nt hungry...im a glutton..arh....mus cut down le....lol..(im bored nw n my maid is steaming some bao nw)..forget it...lol
tml is another sch dae....muggin...n mus start my singin stuff le...

No comments: