Thursday, April 05, 2007

pics...

honey rocks!!!!!!

my bad sore throat is almsot cured...still feelin a lil wierd..but a lot better...i draink 2 huge teaspoons of honey and the effect is sooooooo gd....everyone shd try this remedy nxt time...

aniwae yest was fun dae out wif hui....aft my dentist appt...we hang ard in bugis street..duno y..suddenly felt that thr nth much to shop thr liao...hahhaaa..i trimmed my eyebrows again..i tink tis time is soo much beta than last time..gt some diff liao....heeeee....

shopped a lil...bought a top...i realli shd be daring and revamp most of my wardrobe...i feel like gg crazy shopping...hongkong..taipei...arrrhhhhh....

as usual in the dressing rm..lol



i seriously look like xuannie in tis pics...scary...


tml i shall be a gd gal once more..stay at hm n pia my wrk..soo much to do...

im still planning wad to do on sat wif ed...mayb we shd go gym together..wrk off our fats together....yeah...

weird dae in sch..everyone is wearing yellow...


aniwae..lots of pics...


new look of the company

hotel reception???

love the lights

my fav place..can sae is the main lobby ba..


my face looks round..i love the pillow...


ed hard at wrk..i love to c him like tis..

some impt person rm...


lecture rm?

one of the views...glommy sky dat dae..


another side of the company..i love tis..the technology part...



new hobby of mine..tking pics of my bf when he is nt looking...


lirong bdae in sch....happy bdae gal!!!!!

No comments: