Monday, April 02, 2007

rest...


rest
needed for me....

i have been feelin real tired..hahaa..burning all my wkends....hahaa..yeap..hangin out and all...i tink i nid some ample rest b4 i start to pia my wrk..n start singin properly...nid to retrain myself...

i seriously cant wait for hols to arrive...in a few wks time....i wan wrk and rest and play...lol....

sun was tiring..woke up earli to go for the temple tingy...is much more beta...afternnon hui came over n we went swimming together....yes...im finalli wrking out a bit...hahaa..swam for qte some time..had fun too..we r like jumping in the pool..c who can jump higher..lame...hahahaaa

at nite pei mama n papa buy printer n food...yeah..we gt new printer..can finalli print stuff le...hahhaaa...our wrking out efforts went to down to drain in the nite...we ate the food we bought..haizzz...is hard to diet....but im gg to try my hardest from tis moment....no more supper....situps everinite....lesser food in dinner....wrk out....jiayou jiayou to me.....!!!!!!!

tml miting ed aft cls...yeah..he took leave....can spend some time together..heheeeee


haji lane...place to tk nice pics...hahahaa



tis shop rocks....the door actuali automatically open..cool!!!!


super love tis pic i took...tink veri artistic...hahaa

my all-time fav food....

us...

sth random that i saw....yellow antique car wif polka dots...hahahhahaaa


my fav pic....gal frm temple...real cutenesss.....!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: