Sunday, June 03, 2007

no life

yeappp.....i have to admit that i hv no real life for the time being....

is realli yucky to stay hm for a few daes juz to research n do wrk....tests n more projectscoming up soon.....

nth special happened to me..vomitted some other dae...nw i dun dare to eat anythin dat is nt too gd for my tummy....but i kip feelin hungry....urgggh...dats bad...i nid to cut down on my wt..feel fat...

btw..the temple performance the other dae...was realli nerve wrecking...the place is like packed...n ed's mom is thr....thr r some parts whr my lyrics was likew rong..but i managed to smile it thru...but i truly enjoy dat dae for me....


yellow,pink n orange.....


went to steph bdae on thurs.....the place is realli nice...at chua choa kang...believe it a nt..tis is like my first time stepping into cck..hahaaa...suying di pan....hopefully she like our'innovative'present...hahaha...HAPPY BDAE STEPH!!!!!!!!


i love the condo thr....

mi n steph..i loooked real fat beside steph...hahaha


feel like puttin in some real random pics b4 i rot off...

pic taken by me...my hse area....hahahaa



eeyore kissing datou....lol



the swally bear frm korea....hahhahaa



happy family.......dad nt ard tho



ok..im brain dead for nw....tata~

No comments: