Friday, June 22, 2007

pics time

its 228 am. nw...

shit..im tinking im starting to get used to slping late......tis is bad..mus change tis bad habit of mine....everyone seem 2 be so busy tmr...eddie oso...i realli hv to tk like half dae off tmr to relax myself n play....nid to rest b4 muggin hard......xie xie my mei mei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xuannie pitied me n pei me go sing k tmr...i realli nided dat....lalaa..im so happy..i cna finalli go sing....!!!!!!!!shall sing my heart out tml...

aniwae....pics that r super overdue....


eddie 21st!!!!!!!


we waited too long for a surprise....
so the candles become abit too melted..hahaaaa


eddie cutting cake...


hui n me....some time ago...

i love tis bubble gum pic of hui.....looking gd....


the gum gets smaller....

pop....is gone!!!!!

mi n hui.....looking on top....

dumb pic of mom's new toy...hahhaaa
when its open

n close....hahhaaaaa

No comments: