Sunday, September 23, 2007

bdae parties

went to shirlin and meiling bdae party on sat...

b4 dat went over to en hse to get ready and everythin....yeapp..in the end went to her hse help her finish her scrapbk tingy..heeeee...aniwae...both me n enen agree on sth..the nest part of bdae parties is the process of getting ready...super love dat part...choosing a nice outfit..mk our hair..put on a lil mkup..mk sure everythin is nice nice...heheee...


the party was great...the place is at singtel recreation club....yeap...and singtel is realli biased..hahaaa...once we r in thr..m1 and starhub users juz didnt hv reception on our fones..but singtel fones gt full bar lei.....hahaaaaaa...aniwae saw most of my sec sch friends..and yeap..new couple frm our sec cls..interesting...heeee



3 of us....


sec sch choir pals...


the cakeee...




me n bdae gal!!!!!


most of us wore black...heheee..no cooridination


thr was some a ktv rm thr..so yeapp..time to sing a lil ktv!!

!i think my voice is gettin rusty le...arrrrhhh...stop for a wk cuz of my back problems...n my bad flu..back to the party...it was qte fun...aft the cake getting tingy...the whole grp of gals juz sit down tog and gossip..lol...gals r gals...

met ed in toa payoh aft dat..yeap...im realli a greedy pig cuz we 2 went to mos and ate rice burgers...arrrrrh...i realli must try to reduce my food cravings le....i njoyed my trip hm wif eddie....looking fwd to our nxt date outing.....yeaaaaap

2dae as usual went to temple...had a interesting activity dat mk me think a lot....trusting a person wholeheartedly...is not easy..i realise i like to hold back a lot of my feelings...towards mani tings...in trusting ppl..in my singing...in almost everythin...i have yet to unleash my real potential....need to wrk on dat....holding back 2 much wun do me ani gd.....

celebrate huimin and jj bdae todae oso...hahaaaaa...we had fun in temple todae...njoyed itt!!!!!

the mango cakr rocks!!!!

2 cousins bdae....

interestin pic of the dae...!!!!!!
temple clothes....haaaaa...jiongyu dun scold me ar..


No comments: