Tuesday, September 25, 2007

emo post

was reading a bk i borrowed frm the library like 1 wk plus ago

The confidence plan- essential steps to a new you....

Im not done with the bk yet..but it is slowly starting to mk me ponder bout my own confidence level and stuff dat i dare nt face...i realli like a quote frm the bk: success is the ability to go from failures to failures without losing your enthusiasum....it kinda mk mi start thinking bout my singing stuff...i need to find back my passion....cuz if i could lose my fighting spirit so easily...dat is not my real passion...i believe i can hang on to it and jiayou de....



shall continue reading the bk...i shd mk gg to library and borrow more of these self help bks....it realli mks one start thinking and talk to the inner self more....mus mk it a routine to read these bks....hheeeeeeee....

No comments: