Tuesday, August 03, 2004

buZi~buZi

realli buzi tis few days...dun even hv the time to log in online...hv to do tis in my last 15 mins or so before i go to my last lesson in sch todae......so mani wrk to do....for chemistry...i hv like so many tys questions to complete n a maths test paper to do.....lep is the same..plus my own revision.....stressed is the only word i can describe hw i feel nw....haiz....tis sat.sun n mon hv to go to listen to fa hui which is like damn boring...duno if i will fall asleep a nt...plus i hv like tons of wrk to complete.....sianz sia...
realli hope dat i can go kbox though inspite of my busy schedule...i need to sing my stress out......damn long didnt get to sing le..due to my sore throat n cough...well at least now im much beta and ready to sing my lungs out.....haiz....realli hope to get some air out frm my buzi sch wrk nad tiredness.....(keep fallin asleep in cls again)...guess i realli hv to do sth abt it.....

No comments: