Tuesday, August 31, 2004

cRazi^dAy...

hmm..yesterdae was teachers day...right after the celebration..mi,janice,bee,en,jingxin,tobias n serene went kbox....nv samg so siao b4..rrealli crazi..practically screamin into the mic for most of the songs....sounds quite bad but who crs...haha...guess i was juz tryin to scream away all my stress in this period of prepration....sianz sia.....everyone muggin like duno wad....im muggin 2 but nt as hard...definitely compared to my pals....they so hardworkin sia...mi...kept feelin tired n lifeless.....gettin distracted....jia lat sia.....ya...luckily yih juz nw sae somethin dat mks mi feel much better....she said dat she wan mi go jc is actuali juz wana mk mi realise wad i wish to do in my future nt becoz dat jc is better n sounds better.....i felt more at ease.....but right nw in front of mi...i hv to face tis stack of wrkload dat im tryin to avoid...but at the same time wana force myself to understand all of them..its kinda ironic sia....haiz...wad to do...guess i realli hv to heed yih's advice...to sort my mind..to enjoy studyin..perhaps....mayb can go to the beach or sth to rest my mind....guess she is the onli 1 dat i can sort of tok more to nw ba....mks mi feel better....nw juz gotta mug n follow my schedule i plan lor.....
jiayou le......

No comments: