Thursday, September 23, 2004

FinISh^pReLiMs.....

todae is the last dae of my prelims le.....haiz....dun tink i realli did well for my prelims though i did study..probably nt hard enough..sort of hv a last min muggin 4 the lep todae...but the lep 2 is realli tough..my compo oso like has no substance...haizz..dun cr la..juz wait for those horrid results nxt wk...right nw juz wana wind down a bit..rest n relax after those muggin....damn sianz sia..muggin totally sux..els
tomolo goin orchard...so sad enen cant cum due to her curfew tingy...so will b juz me,mag n janice lo...first ting in the mornin is go sing k ba...den muz go shoppin..my fav pasttime..haven been doin dat for a long time sia...ya..n finally can dress myself le..so long didnt go orchard n wear nice nice le..haha...so realli hope mi can njoy myself tomolo sia...
but oso muz remeber nt to lac 2 much cos the real ting hasnt end yet..still gt alevels in like 5 wks time..so nxt wk muz start crammin..everydae muz do papers n study lep till they r on the tips of my fingers sia..haha
contiue to jiayou lo..rabbit*!!

No comments: