Friday, September 17, 2004

siAnz n mOre siAnZ

another dae of muggin...been goin through chem todae...ok la nt 2 bad..at least gt practise n gt go through all those notes again..hopefully i can pass in my paper 1 n 2 lo...tomolo will b like a memorizin dae 4 mi..studyin lep...damn tirin doin dat sia....hope i can oso finish studyin well 4 dat..though is abit impossible sia..haha....
yesterdae was a damn relaxin dae 4 mi sia...watch tv 4 like the whole nite...den when reach hm sing my elva karoke...gt time muz practise sia...so can sing beta..haha..luckily 4 its break..todae in quite ok mood..juz a bit slack...guess i cant b like wad i was like to b...a true mugger...due to many factors sia...guess i will go crazi if i do dat...but after my prelims...rest 4 a while den muz start to mug like shit le....dun wana lac behind...muz study well..so wont regret at all..n i can njoy my taiwan trip...n my 6mths hols after dat...damn excited sia..when i tink of dat..sumtimes already start imaginin mi in taiwan shoppin...xmas celebration at my gugu hse...n wan to mk over myself..so ugly nw sia...face is like domaniated by pimples...haha..n my leg...ya..muz cure everythin....haha..tinkin abt tis realli excites mi sia....
but nw muz cum back to reality sia....st least nxt fri will go lac lac a while n go crazi....can try my new outfit sia...but duno gt grow fat a nt sia..haha
hao le....dun imagine le.....muz jiayou 4 my exams..try my best...even if i dun do well 4 my prelims..at least i did try....
keEp swImMin !!

No comments: