Saturday, December 18, 2004

rEbOndEd mY haIr

well...juz rebonded my hair....still nt 2 used to it...looks kinda weid for him ba..cos suddenly so straight n a bit flat...jialat duno if it is suitable a nt...cant regret animore le...at least my hair is much neater compare to b4...though mi still prefer the one i cut first time....looks artificial...well at least nxt time me wun rebond again...nw juz hv to wait for my hair to grow back n get used to the present 1 first ba....
btw,nt much happened tis few days...have been slackin at hm n doin nth..still considerin if i shd go to my friends place cos the weather is realli hot....im lookin fwd to xmas though..it is juz like nxt wk n i can go to my aunt place to go crazy wif my cousins le..realli sianz sia...goin to rot soon le....
mi oso hv to b santa claus to give sum pals presents frm tw..haven got the time to do dat yet...all of them seem to b so bz sia...
oso...i feel like singin karoke..haven been doin dat for sum time liao...feel dat my voice is rottin or sth like dat liao...
well..hope sth interesin happenin nxt wk ba....tsk tsk

No comments: