Monday, December 20, 2004

siAnz day...mk cArds

another borin day at hm...slowly gettin accustomed wif my new hairdo which is gd la...to get myself occupied todae...i took out sum cds ,elva included,n sing my hearts out..besides dat..of course the daily routine of watchin tv..
in the afternoon..decided to mk myself useful by makin xmas cards for my auntie n da ge...ya..guess im out of touch for sum time ba..took a realli long time to finish both..sort of change my style of doin it..use sum bold colours tis time for my auntie..look kiddie though...but i like it..haha....
tomolo guess i will start packin to go to my aunt hse le n wrtin cards ba..yup..will b stayin over there for sum time..mayb doin sum job thr in the meantime..so i guess i wun b bloggin in for sum time le....ltr tis wk will b bz ba..givin presents..hope i can learn sum stuff frm my auntie 2....
well...hope nxt time when i blogged in there r interestin stuff ba...

No comments: