Friday, December 03, 2004

wAd iS wrOnG wIf Mi??

well..todae had a lazy day..went to took my passport in the afternnon den when to tk neoprints again..walk walk a bit..den go hui hse to tk her stuff..haha..went to sinh her karoke system..haha.quite fun though...den went singin to bury all my troubles...haizz...duno whats wrong..juz suddenly feel that my friends r like pissed wif mi by sum tings...im juz nt 2 sure too...but duno y juz feel very alone...like everyone dislikes mi n r pissed...mayb mi is tinkin 2 much ba...duno y oso..juz keep feelin da ge is irritated by mi...im nt too sure oso la..all my assumptions..hope im wrong ba...if im den da ge..paiseh...my other friend oso seem to b unhappy frm the way i deal wif things...im wrong..yup i noe that..perhaps im too impulsive but i gt my own reasons for doin all that...hope my friend understood lo...i was lookin at my hp address book..suddenly felt that my social circle is kinda small..i wana mk more friends n noe more ppl...but juz suddenly felt kinda lost..duno what i have been doin tis few days...feel so not myself...often i really feared of losin all my dear friends...they r my pillar..hope they will understand mi..i oso wish to improve myself in my attitude...a bit selfish sumtimes ba....
jiayOu!!!im sUre u cAn dO daT.....

No comments: