Tuesday, April 19, 2005

went ktv...

went to toa payoh for a ktv session todae...zixin ar..abit late la..so i went to wander ard myself..saw my temple friend wrkin at giordano..hehe..thr gt wrk space but too bad is for 3 mths de..sim is startin real soon le...can onli do reali short term jobs nw..
we had a free ktv session cuz of the voucher..but sadly..the lunch is onli the delifrance curry tingy..nt fillin de...guess music n esp singin does mk u forget stuff ba...was qte into it todae..hehe..gt emotions lei..finali..was singin den in the end..sing n sing till tired le..den a bit lose standard le..but hai hao ba todae...muz correct all my pronunciations n all my flat notes..listen more sia...
aft dat went to eat pastamania..hehe ate baked pasta n it was delicious la...haha...hungry le..
zixin hv to rush off to teach while i walked ard myself..looks pathetic i feel...but aniwae i bought a top frm s n k..hv been eyein it for sum time le..den went hm le..sian...
came hm n wrote a long entry of my own diary..ya...den had sum chat wif enen..ger tok..it helps..i cant stand being alone nw le..thoughts juz anihw wander sumtimes...was watchin tv the whole nite n feelin sian..tok to en again..let mi hear sum shania twain songs dat realli cheers ppl up sia...muz borrow le...
in my own torment..but its all my own doin aniwae wad..i cant blame anione else..at least one party is feelin great..will do my utmost best to stop tinkin..get busy ba

No comments: