Friday, April 15, 2005

whole dae at hm...

woke up in pain..anke was actuali feelin worse than yest...cant even walk properly..hv to depend on arms of my sis and maid..stationed myself at the livin rm in the comfort of my pillows n sofa..haha..den juz sit thr n dun move..watch tv n slack lo.
noon..dad brought mi to outram to treat my ankle..didnt noe the path frm my hse to the swimmin pool is so long n tirin..haha..i was hoppin a lot wif one leg...
in qte sum pain..at least i finalli reached the place..
was super scareed..serious..cuz i knew ltr will b super pain lo..the doc mk mi lie down n as he rotate my anke ard..i was already screamin n feelin qte tensed up..den when i wasnt tkin note of wad he will b doin..suddenly he pulled my ankle thr super hard lo..i was screamin n tears juz fell lo..is veri veri pain ar..luckily the session end off fast lo..
came hm to continue slack..luckily was entertained..haha..no la..was on the fone for almost the whole afternoon ba...at least nt so sian
my newly found tw friend sing nt bad sia..sound like jerry..haha
was stuck on the tv till juz nw onli..super sian sia..read a bit of the bk...nt bad sia..
tomolo at hm again..sian..i wan hang out lo..

No comments: