Saturday, December 31, 2005

3 teeth gone

yeap...went to pluck my 3 teeth off...veri painful..had a minor operation on my wisdom tooth...nw is second dae le...n still kinda swollen..sux..all my celebration gone...
todae is the last dae of 2005....yeap..juz nw ed gt cum over n pei mi a while...yeap..frm evein till juz nw...den he go celebrate wif his friends le....xuan dey all go out makan steamboat n havin fun..tis yr 2 major celebration spendin it alone sia...hm....tis yr i accomplished qte a no.of stuff actuali...
1.gt 2 jobs..all admin..but is my first 2 jobs..n i finali gt a taste of wrkin life
2.join superstar..new expereince tho i kana kicked out on the second round...
3.join sim..different route frm the usual..another new expereince n mit new ppl oss
4.yeap...noe sum outside friends like jarrel n so on...social circle expanding
5.mit ed...n had my first bf..currently gg to 8 mths le...he is realli gd to mi
6.went to haidie...yeap..start singin lesson..gt sum improvements in singin n me new ppl
7.took part in singin competition..won second prize..first prize i my entire life..veri gd encouragemet
8.took my courage to pull out teeth for braces....new mi cumin soon
9.tryin to b more filial..but stillw rkin on dat

tis is roughly wad happen tis yr for mi ba..qte a fruitful yr actuali....tho thr r oso mani unhapi stuff....but still veri nice...hope 2006 will b even beta...jiayou le

No comments: