Saturday, December 17, 2005

stressed!

todae went ob..super tired aniwae...feel dat recently my last 2 lessons didnt sang dat well...yeap...qte disappointed...mi cant like dat le sia...changin songs for my finals cuz the last one was nt suitable for mi..but qte scared sia....feel dat i cant sing to my expecatations...am i deproving or sth??dats realli sad lo..hang ard at ob for qte some time..thnx dudes for helpin mi wif the song...
reach hm feelin sian....start learnin song but still weird sia..went to tk a nap oso....nxt wk gg to sing canto n hokkien songs..jialat liao lo...both of my dialects sux...as in reallli to the core....bad wk ba....
woke up n still cant sing to my expecataions...feel dat my throat is feelinw eird..is kinda like holding mi back or sth ba...argh!!!!!!cant like dat lo..still nid to memorise the entire song..dun wan let my friends down 2....
searchin my passion back....jiayou le!

No comments: