Wednesday, February 21, 2007

necklaces here...

i slacked my dae todae...

mornin went to pei mom to c doc bout her leg..im glad is nt big n she is feelin much beta nw le...

aniwae came hm n decided to finish up my marketing wrk...finished half of it n went off to slp..im super tired recently...slpt for like 3 or 4 hrs...n continue finishing up my wrk...

at least is all done nw le....

watched tv the entire nite...im eating my chi bdae pizza ltr..haaaaaa...

tml shall revise a bit...i nid ample rest b4 gg out again for my entire wkend...

aniwae...my necklaces r here......!!!

they look pretty...thanks ed for paying..heeeeee...love ya!!! i shall get more when the nxt batch comes..i love the neckalces..mus thank faith for recommending mi tis wonderful blog..haaaa



2 neclaces i bought..i love it!!!

No comments: