Wednesday, February 07, 2007

super busy

on tues---celebrated popo bdae...went to eat at a restaurant...heee...my popo 89 tis yr le...woah!!!real old...aniwae i joyed the celebration n the food....super damn stuffed aft the whole tingy....

yest--went over to bugs wif jan..pei her get stuff for her bf...heee..managed to get a gd bargain...yeah...den we start to shop for cny clothes...duno y tis yr damn ahrd to find sth dat is realli niceee...i nid clothes.....more clothes....lol...luckily bought a pair of nice shorts n a necklace im looking for..shall continue to search.....hahaaaa

been super busy wif wrk...presenation rite after presentation...assignments rite aft assignments..its kinda blowing me away..almost everinite im doin sth.....haven realli tok to ed for more than 20 mins....sianzation...

kinda stressed in a way...pressured to do gd for my presentations...ya..n my bdae planning stuff...wana do a lot of fun stuff..but i haven actuali gt the time to realli do it....

my bdae is kinda screwed..kinda sad abt dat....rite aft my celebration..im down to wrk...wrk all the way to my real bdae date....urgggggghhhhhhh...y r thr so mani wrk nw...????seriously tink im breaking down but tryin real hard to stay strong..i hv no choice....all of us dun...nw wad i tink i can do is to stay strong n finish up the presentation..n get it over n done wif....den relax n njoy my long waited cny.....arhhh...jiayou leeee!!

No comments: