Saturday, February 03, 2007

thaanks!

2dae is finalli my quarterfinals for tq...hahaaa...

was feelin qte excited n nervous at the same time cuz it will be in ps...big shoppin centre....aniwae....afternoon met wif yanxin n xiuying to get cert from ob...realli vht og laoshi ge one dae ba.....hahaaa...feel like learning again...hheeee

thanks to yanxin..help mi mkup..heeee...i suck at it....den we went to ps le...

im number 17..waited for a super long time..b4 dat even went to hang ard in ps lo...lol...im seriously realli touched todae..i felt happyfrom within....as in my ob pals all came,ed came,hui n her bf came,xuannie n her pals-val n camel,n enen came.......im realli realli happy to c them all come to support me.....

was at first nervous but b4 gg up the stage..i managed to calm myself a while...the stage is scary..i kinda felt lost..duno whr to look at..duno wheter shd i smile or nt smile....in the end i ended up nt smiling n looking qte fierce---according to everyone who came....guess i realli hv to improve on my stage presence..i practically froze up there...my singin was fine at the begiin..den i tink it sort of went out of hand..i kinda lost the whole control n mood..to me la...even po ying a bit at the most climax part...hahaaa..dat is bad la....feel dat i underperform todse..shd hv done beta....hv to start to lian my voice again le.....

chatted to the other contestants..they r realli funni la...hahhaa..kip joking n all.esp the malay guys...is great tokin n knowing them....

aniwae...hhahaa..i didnt get in.super expected dat...but im realli glad todae to hv a gd expeience...n noe whr i can learn to improve myself...n once again..all my dearest pals n ed....heee..paiseh let u guys po fei le....for the voting tingy

had pastamania for dinner...super hungry n ben's n jerry...thr is a guy duet singin thr...they gt great vocals....njoyed the icecream n the dinner......

i LOVE my dae!!! felt the old me is back....

tml may go temple for awhile...n do project....urghs..hopefully all these projects will finish soon...

i nid new yr clothes le....arhhh

No comments: