Friday, January 25, 2008

27 dresses

a tiring dae for me.... 2 tests...interview..n finally i get to watch the movie---27 dresses with enen....

I LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!!!! is realli sweet and gives u the warm n fuzzy feelin...n girls....im sure that when u watch this show...u will start tinkin abt gettin married and all...hahaaa..me n enen was feelin sweet all over aft the movie....heheeee gt a jumper dat i tink is realli nice n suits me....BUT sadly is nt suitable again for cny cuz is dark blue and white..plus is abit like shorts....sometimes i realli do feel dat my parents r over conservative..esp my dad...i cant wear too short,too low...cannt wear wrong colors...mus be appropriate..dats y im always feel kinda stressed when buyin cny clothes...is has to be approvable...or else i will be nagged non stop by both parents....

sianzzzzzzz
................im nw damn nua to do anythin

is popo 90th bdae celebration!!!!!!!woooo!!!

No comments: