Wednesday, January 16, 2008

braces down

i had a hard time waking up todae...suddenly miss the times when i can juz slp till wadever time i wan...hehee..lazy me...


en mk this during cls out of tissue...tooo bored..



classes todae is pretty boring...this sem is gg to be a sem dat is full of tests, projects n exams sia.....why does all the lecturers juz love givin test tis sem sia....????

aniwae...while slacking ard during breaktime...we saw this cart dat sells donuts frm the meriden shoppin mall....yays!!!yummy donuts in sch sia....had oreo donuts wif enen....hheeeee...soo happy!!!


todae is realli a big dae for me...tkin off the braces n all....couldnt believe 2 yrs juz pass like dat...the process is ok la...juz hated the washing part n the weird gel dat i have to like han in my mouth for 20 mins...n mk my stomach feels real weird nw....but other than dat..it was fine...but i juz feel realli weird w/o my braces sia...is like suddenly thr is sth missing in my mouth....n i found like 3 ulcers on my gums becuz of the braces.....wooo!!!

feelin qte insecure still..my retainer is yet to come...which means i hv to be extra crful when im eatin n all..in case it gets crooked again...i hope it comes soon..will feel more safe with it....

hv been feelin bloated n damn er xin the whole niteeee...urggggh....

heading off to bed le...

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO HUIHUI 2!!!!!

No comments: