Thursday, January 10, 2008

day at t3

went for a one day job on tues at centennial tower....damn last min..but for cash..i went to do it aniwae..the office is pretty..i love the pantry..hahaaa..n the view is breath-taking...

tou pai de...

wed met up wif ed...siann..wanted to go sentosa de..but it keeps rainin n raining...so in the end..decided to go tk a look at the new terminal 3...it looks super international n huge....hv to walk a lot from one end to another end...n the waiting area has soo much more things to look ard..the shops..n comfy seats..realli mks me feel like gg overseas....!!!

i love the ceiling...

the inside..thr r ppl performing oso...

ed n me juz nua over thr....den we had swesens...met up wif yuzhen aft dat at bugis n 3 of us chatted...heeee....

i love ed's expression...haaa

n another one..i look the same...

dinner time!!!!!

and for todae...went to dental....i can tk out my braces nxt wk le!!!!!i cant wait.....i will hv pretty teeth soon...heheheee...yay!!!! met enen to juz slack ard n eat...hahaaa...is nice updating n eating again....we shared la mien dat is qte yummy..den we were tempted by secret recipes...heee..ate almond coffee cake...n siewling is soooo bad!!!!!!hahaaa...mk mi pei her tk train to tpy by tking my fone....
im being forced....lol!!!

yummy cake...

ah siew n me....

tmr is another dae out...mayb will be doinn a lil new yr shoppin le....heee..n hui is here again!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: