Sunday, September 14, 2008

crazywkend

was feelin all nua tis wk.

(thanks to my tw friend for helping us get nicee stuff!!)


fri had my first ever bak kut teh in my life...yeahh..v sad to sae but i nv realli eating bak kut teh..n is realli gd!!!realise i love to drink soup more n more le...yummy!!!!thanks to colleague who send us thr....met wif hui n xuannie for dinner at suntec aft dat....n hang ard the area..my body is damn exhausted dat dae.



mini mooncake i got from colleague.real cute.


sat. a veri crazy n emotional unstable dae for me ba.went bagspa...some of mty bags r actuali in
serious condition n all..wasnt in qte a gd mood tooo...met wif xuannie n her friend aft dat.i guess i had one of my biggest meltdown dat dae ba....wasnt in control of myself..actualli shd sae haven realli been myself recently...damn weirdo.real sorry to those whom i hurt dat dae.definetely not intended to be hurtful or wadsoever..hopefully everythin will be ok n back to usual ba...spent alot dat dae oso...one my the most spent for soo long..i realli need to shrimp n save money le.im broke.

glad dat ed was here for me..esp these few weirdo daes..i feel beta.thanks.i tink im in need of medidation.weird emotions n all.



slacked my whole dae todae.temple ppl came over for filming.was real funny todae..alll the crazy acting n alll!!!!i had fun!!!!

mon blues tmr.

No comments: