Thursday, September 18, 2008

memories

is incredible dat facebook is actualli grping my jc and pri sch friends up...someone tags a super old vintage pic of us...everyone else even those dat disappear for damn long time suddenly reappear to comment n all.

facebook rocks!!
!was looking at all the pics my friends tagged in..realli a growing process lor..frm pri sch-sec sch-jc-uni-n nw.....incredible dat hw much we hv all grown n changed.i realli realli x100000000 miss all the old times n nice times wif all my friends!!!!!!regardless who u r...u played an impt part in my life.

another vintage pic in jc.is my very first ktv session!!!!!


kinda feel nw dat wrking life is soo diff which mks it even more impt to cherish all these old,new singing,schling...all the friends i hv....

hopefully we will hv a lot a lot of nice gatherings!!!!!

No comments: